1. APPLICATION FEE
Application fees are non-refundable. We will not forward your application to universities until you submit full payment.
2. CONSULTING FEE
The study permit refusal and approval rates vary dramatically by where the students are from and what kind of education they seek in Canada. Canadian immigration officials reject about 40 percent of all study permit applications.
Therefore, EdviseCanada collects a consulting fee from students who do not fall under the following category:
- International students already in Canada on a study permit are applying to another program in Canada.
The consulting fee is non-refundable, and you pay it along with the application fee.
3. ADMISSION PROCESSING FEE
Students must pay an admission processing fee (CA$3,000) and the application fee(s) if they want to apply to one of the following universities through EdviseCanada.
- University of Calgary
- Dalhousie University
- Simon Fraser University
- University of Victoria
- York University
- Concordia University
Students must pay an admission processing fee (CA$4,000) and the below application fee(s) if they want to apply to one of the following universities through EdviseCanada.
- University of Toronto
- McGill University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Alberta
- McMaster University
This admission processing deposit fee is fully refundable if the applicant is not accepted:
- into the program when there is only one application, or
- into one of the programs when there is more than one application
Refunds will NOT be issued if:
- the applicant fails to provide the required documents to process the application(s), or
- the applicant’s visa application is rejected, or
- the applicant cancels his/her application(s) before the admission decision is received.