|Study location||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Type||Graduate Certificate, College|
|Nominal duration||1 year/ 2 semesters|
|Tuition fee||CA$15,590 per year
The fees shown here are estimates only for and are subject to change. The above fee includes tuition (CA$14,287), health insurance and ancillary fees.
Please REVIEW the Seneca College`s withdrawal, refund or deferral information.
|Registration fee||CA$390 one-time
The registration fee includes the non-refundable application fee (CA$90) and the refundable deposit fee (CA$300).
Please REVIEW the EdviseCanada`s fee policy.
Undergraduate Diploma (or higher)
To be eligible, you must possess:
Note: Applicants with an equivalent combination of partial postsecondary and/or three to five years related work experience may be considered for admission. Relevant resumé and references must be provided.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
For direct admission, you must be from an English speaking country or, you must provide proof of English proficiency in one of the following ways:
Elevate your business knowledge in this comprehensive eight-month graduate certificate program where you will learn about the complex world of international business. You will learn from experienced industry professionals with first-hand knowledge of today’s global business environment. With an emphasis on collaborative, project-based learning, case analysis and in-class discussions, you will cultivate essential critical-thinking skills. Team research and analysis of a real Canadian company will culminate in the development of an international export business plan.
Throughout this program you will develop the following skills:
- Global business research and analytical skills
- Global marketing planning
- Global supply chain management practices
- International finance and banking applications
- Fundamental accounting and financial principles and applications
- International business law applications
- Business planning skills through project management
- Functional areas of domestic and international human resources practices
- Digital business applications and intercultural communications
- Corporate social responsibility and international development
- The art of negotiation
- Strategic business planning and development
- Business networking
As a student in this program, you will experience off-site learning with visits to trade commissions, Boards of Trade, and international trade fairs. Learn from an industry expert who teaches global etiquette as we dine at the University of Toronto Faculty Club. Participate in tours within and outside Canada through Seneca’s Mobile Intensive Learning Experience – MILE.
This program is accredited by FITT (Forum for International Trade Training).
As a graduate of this program, you will have the required knowledge to pursue several key industry designations including the following:
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Certified International Trade Professional (CITP)
When you graduate from this program, these are the types of employers waiting for you:
- Public relations
- Digital media
- Banking and finance
- Supply chain and logistics
- Wholesale trade
- International non-government organizations (NGOs) and institutions