|Study location||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Nominal duration||52 weeks, plus 40 weeks of Co-op|
|Tuition fee||CA$10,500 per program
In addition to the above tuition fee, students are required to pay the following fees:
|Application fee||CA$200 one-time
This fee is non-refundable.
High School / Secondary Education (or higher)
Note: You will be interviewed by an ILAC International College team member.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
For direct admission, you must be from an English speaking country or, you must provide proof of English proficiency in one of the following ways:
Build a solid foundation of the knowledge and skills needed for a career in Business Administration, including understanding how organizations work and how to assess and solve business problems. This program includes courses in all areas of business, ranging from interpersonal communication to business analytics.
- 40 weeks in class + 12 reading weeks + 40 weeks of co-op
- Earn a Canadian Diploma & Gain Work Experience in Canada
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule with evening classes
- 100% guaranteed job placement during co-op
Co-op Work Experience
During the co-op term, you will practice the Business Administration knowledge you have learned in class and gain Canadian work experience. Co-op is also an opportunity to develop professional contacts within the industry and enhance students’ résumés. Students are allowed to work full-time during the co-op component. Your work experience during the co-op term may include entry-level positions as:
- Sales Representatives – NOC 6552
- Sales Ambassadors – NOC 6552
- Retail Sales – NOC 6421
- Marketing Assistants – NOC 1411
- Office Administrators – NOC 1411
- Monday – Thursday (6:15 PM – 9:45 PM)
- Plus 5 hours of online component per week
- October 17, 2022
- January 09, 2023
- March 13, 2023
- May 23, 2023
- August 07, 2023
- October 16, 2023