|Study location||Canada, Ontario, Markham|
|Type||Graduate Certificate, College|
|Nominal duration||2 years|
|Tuition fee||CA$15,164 per year
The fees shown here are estimates only for and are subject to change. The above fee includes tuition (CA$13,861), health insurance and ancillary fees.
Please REVIEW the Seneca College`s withdrawal, refund or deferral information.
|Registration fee||CA$390 one-time
The registration fee includes the non-refundable application fee (CA$90) and the refundable deposit fee (CA$300).
Please REVIEW the EdviseCanada`s fee policy.
|Accommodation fee||CA$1,500 per month
The above fee is an estimated amount for during one month.
There are a lot of housing options for you to choose from depending on your needs and preferences. Be sure to find a place close to your campus and easily accessible by regular and frequent public transit.
Undergraduate Diploma (or higher)
To be eligible, you must possess:
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
For direct admission, you must be from an English speaking country or, you must provide proof of English proficiency in one of the following ways:
Global business management is critical to international investment and economic transformation in today’s highly competitive, global environment. As a result, businesses need professionals who can manage global projects that take place across time zones, languages, cultures and currencies. This two-year graduate certificate program will equip you with the skills, knowledge and expertise to be a leader in the global arena.
Through the two-year Global Business Management graduate certificate, you will learn to think strategically, problem-solve creatively and develop an understanding of the complexities and dynamics involved in global business. You will learn to anticipate the needs of an organization, develop strategies to support its profitability, and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and gain a global competitive advantage.
Throughout this program you will develop the following skills:
- marketing and communications
- ethics and corporate social behaviour
- global economics
- global leadership
- international banking and finance
- decision theory in global business
- data analytics and finance
- global human resources management
- trade research and market analysis
- legal environment for international transactions
- project management
- strategic management of customer relationships
- global investment
- global business strategies
- career planning for a global career
- sales management strategies
- new venture creation
- integrated applied research and industry project
When you graduate from this program, these are the types of career options that you can explore:
- global business development, sales and marketing
- global development distribution
- global services such as consulting and education
- international entrepreneurship and innovation
- trade, finance and investment
- global management and operations
- business consulting
- non-profit and government sectors