|Study location||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Type||Graduate Certificate, College|
|Nominal duration||2 years/ 4 semesters|
|Tuition fee||CA$17,934 per year
The fees shown here are for the 2022–2023 academic year and include tuition (CA$16,350), health insurance and ancillary charges.
The fees displayed are estimates only for and are subject to change.
|Registration fee||CA$400 one-time
The registration fee includes the non-refundable application fee (CA$100) and the refundable deposit fee (CA$300).
Undergraduate Diploma (or higher)
To be eligible, you must possess:
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Canada.
For direct admission, you must be from an English speaking country or, you must provide one of the English language proficiency tests below:
With this 2-year graduate certificate program, you will learn to lead in domestic and international business settings. Fleming College Toronto’s campus provides access to Canada’s business and financial capital, the perfect place to jump-start a career.
- Learn about finance, marketing, communication, high-performance teamwork, and more.
- Get first-hand experience in Toronto’s fast-paced business world with the capstone work-integrated project
- Gain the expertise to thrive in the global marketplace with courses such as International Economics and Finance.
Upon graduation, you will be prepared for management roles in industry, government, and not-for-profit enterprises. Fleming College Toronto is located in the heart of Toronto, Canada’s bustling business centre, so you will have easy access to networking and job opportunities upon graduation.
You can expect to enter fields such as:
- Customer Relations Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Human Resource Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Service Delivery