|Study location||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Nominal duration||2 years/ 4 semesters|
|Tuition fee||CA$17,834 per year
The fees shown here are for the 2022–2023 academic year and include tuition (CA$16,250), health insurance and ancillary charges.
The fees displayed are estimates only for and are subject to change.
|Registration fee||CA$400 one-time
The registration fee includes the non-refundable application fee (CA$100) and the refundable deposit fee (CA$300).
High School / Secondary Education (or higher)
To be eligible for admission, you must possess a high school diploma, including these required courses (or equivalents):
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Canada.
For direct admission, you must be from an English speaking country or, you must provide one of the English language proficiency tests below:
Dive into a business career at Fleming College Toronto, located in the heart of Canada’s bustling business and finance capital, Toronto. You will gain all the skills and know-how for success in a global business environment.
- Explore the breadth of careers in business with this comprehensive diploma that sets you up for continuing education or employment in management, accounting, marketing, and more.
- The expert faculty bring both academic knowledge and personal experience, providing you with the skills and know-how to jump-start careers after graduation.
- Core courses will equip you with the fundamentals of financial management, communications, organizational behaviour, international business, operations management, human resources management, marketing, and strategic planning. You will be ready to hit the ground running.
Whether you start an entry-level career or take on an entrepreneurial role, you will have various career opportunities upon graduation.
Some career options include:
- Marketing and Media Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Financial Management
- Banking -Insurance
- Investment Management
- Real Estate -Municipal Administration
- Project Management
- Retail Management
- Non-profit Administration