|Study location||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Type||Advanced Diploma, College|
|Nominal duration||3 years, includes 14-week field placement|
|Tuition fee||CA$17,005 per year
The fees shown here are for the 2021–2022 academic year and include tuition (CA$15,385), health insurance and ancillary charges.
The fees displayed are estimates only for and are subject to change.
|Registration fee||CA$400 one-time
The registration fee includes the non-refundable application fee (CA$100) and the refundable deposit fee (CA$300).
High School / Secondary Education (or higher)
To be eligible for admission, you must possess a high school diploma including these required courses (or equivalents):
Note: Attending the program admission session for Advertising and Marketing Communications Management is highly recommended. After applying, you will receive a letter with instructions on how to book a program admission session.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
For direct admission, if you did not complete two or more consecutive full years at a recognized secondary or post-secondary education institution in a school where English is the primary language of instruction and communication, you must provide one of the English language proficiency tests below:
The Advertising and Marketing Communications Management program is all about tapping into your creative talent and strategic thinking and using business savvy to generate new and exciting ideas. If you prefer to watch the Super Bowl for the commercials, this program is for you.
Taking place over three years, the courses in this advertising program will begin by building a foundation in all aspects of the industry, which will prepare you for the final year of study when you choose to specialize in:
- account management
- digital creative, or
- media buying and planning
Additionally, this program is the only Greater Toronto Area college advertising program to include a full-semester 14-week field placement.
In the Advertising and Marketing Communications Management program, you’ll:
- Learn the entire advertising process, including creative development, research, developing strategies, campaign planning, production, and media planning and buying;
- Learn to produce content within the range of advertising genres;
- Gain the ability to tell clients’ stories with persuasive advertising;
- Plan and develop campaigns on multiple platforms;
- Develop your instincts and strategic abilities while meeting deadlines in a professional and creative environment;
- Be led by a team of seasoned advertising instructors who possess vast industry expertise;
- Complete your training with an industry field placement, during which you’ll acquire experience in the day-to-day activities of the advertising world.
- Account manager
- Media buyer and planner
- Digital/mobile professional
- Creative developer
- Direct marketer
- Event marketer