|Study location||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Nominal duration||2 years|
|Tuition fee||CA$17,343 per year
The fees are for the 2022–2023 academic year and include tuition (CA$15,693), health insurance and ancillary charges.
The fees displayed are estimates only for and are subject to change.
|Registration fee||CA$400 one-time
The registration fee includes the non-refundable application fee (CA$100) and the refundable deposit fee (CA$300).
High School / Secondary Education (or higher)
To be eligible for admission, you must possess a high school diploma including these required courses (or equivalents):
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
If you did not complete two or more consecutive full years at a recognized secondary or post-secondary education institution in a school where English is the primary language of instruction and communication, you must provide one of the English language proficiency tests below:
A relevant portfolio is required.
- Applicants are required to have previous training in any style of dance.
- All candidates must attend a mandatory program admission session where you will audition by:
- During your audition you will be assessed and evaluated on the following criteria:
- Please bring a resume to submit and discuss. The resume should include the following information:
- If candidates are unable to attend the program admission session in-person, a showreel and resume can be submitted for review and evaluation.
Note: After applying, you will receive a letter with instructions on how to prepare for and book your program admission session.
This program is on the cutting edge of what’s innovative, current and relevant in the dance industry. Courses will help you develop a high standard of performance and technical dance skills in commercial dance, hip-hop, ballet, jazz, contemporary, cultural, world trends, Indigenous North American dance forms, acrobatics, choreography and pas de deux. You’ll also gain life skills to better cope with self-image and body image, stress, rejection, nutrition and better understand anatomy and injury prevention.
You’ll not only graduate with a professional resume, photos and dance showreel, but you’ll also possess an entrepreneurial spirit, professional attitude and instruction ability for the training and performance industry.
- Professional dancer
- Studio owner