|Study location||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Nominal duration||2 years|
|Tuition fee||CA$17,103 per year
The fees shown here are estimates only for and are subject to change. The above fee includes tuition (CA$15,385), health insurance and ancillary fees.
Please REVIEW the Centennial College`s refund/withdraw policy.
|Registration fee||CA$400 one-time
The registration fee includes the non-refundable application fee (CA$100) and the refundable deposit fee (CA$300).
Please REVIEW the EdviseCanada`s fee policy.
High School / Secondary Education (or higher)
To be eligible for admission, you must possess a high school diploma including these required courses (or equivalents):
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
For direct admission, if you did not complete two or more consecutive full years at a recognized secondary or post-secondary education institution in a school where English is the primary language of instruction and communication, you must provide one of the English language proficiency tests below:
After just two years in the Business – International Business program, you’ll be prepared for the global workplace. To start, the program’s first two semesters will cover the key concepts you need to gain the foundational knowledge to build a successful business career. You’ll then move onto specialized international business training during the final two semesters, which will feature specific international business courses.
These intensive courses will cover topics such as processing customs compliance documents, assisting in the transportation of goods to and from locations throughout the world, and taking on a support role in the marketing and sale of Canadian goods in the global marketplace.
- Customs compliance analyst
- Import/export documentation specialist
- Global logistics assistant
- Inside sales representative
- Logistics/transportation manager
- Import/export entrepreneur
- Marketing or product broker
- Corporate social responsibility manager
- Foreign investment analyst
- International development officer
- Commercial banking officer
- Customs broker
Areas of Employment
- Multinational corporations
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
- Domestic businesses operating on a global scale
- International services such as consulting and education
- International business development
- Freight forwarding
- Customs brokerage
- Global logistics/transportation