|Study location||Canada, Ontario, Mississauga|
|Type||Graduate Certificate, College|
|Nominal duration||1 year/ 2 semesters, plus 1 Optional Co-op term|
|Tuition fee||CA$20,275 per year
The fees shown here are estimates only for and are subject to change. The above fee includes tuition (CA$18,012), health insurance and ancillary fees.
Please REVIEW the Sheridan College`s withdrawals and refund policy.
|Registration fee||CA$400 one-time
The registration fee includes the non-refundable application fee (CA$100) and the refundable deposit fee (CA$300).
Please REVIEW the EdviseCanada`s fee policy.
Undergraduate Diploma (or higher)
To be eligible for admission, you must possess:
Eligible applicants are selected on the basis of previous academic achievement, and/or demonstrated competence.
In some cases, applicants may be requested to submit:
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
For direct admission, you must be from an English speaking country or, you must provide proof of English proficiency in one of the following ways:
If your IELTS/TOEFL score does not meet the minimum English language requirement for direct entry, you may choose to enter the English Language Studies (ESL) program, offered by Sheridan College, which is an intensive, full-time academic program.
In just one year, Sheridan’s Marketing Management graduate program will give you the digital marketing skills employers want and need.
Things you’ll learn to do
- Apply search engine marketing, social media promotion and marketing analytics principles to optimize your organization’s marketing efforts.
- Learn basic marketing graphics skills to create support materials such as brochures, newsletters and web page updates.
- Write marketing and communications plans.
Following eight months of classroom instruction, eligible students will have the opportunity to participate in a four-month cooperative education placement. Note that this is a competitive process and only qualified students are accepted. Working in the marketing field, you’ll apply your in-class learning and gain valuable work experience that may boost your career—and help you land a great job.
Mobile computing gives flexibility
Working online is an essential skill in the workplace and an integral part of our program. A laptop computer is mandatory. During the program, you’ll use the computer to collaborate with your classmates on various assignments. In our online environment, you’ll also have 24/7 access to class materials and notes and communicate with other students and your professors in our online chat room.
“I learned more in eight months at Sheridan than I did in four years at university.”
Marketing Management graduates often express sentiments like this. And it’s easy to see why. You may learn theory at university, but at Sheridan, you also gain the practical, cutting-edge marketing skills employers want and need along with a cooperative learning placement that gives you invaluable on-the-job experience. This program is primarily designed for non-business students, so in your first semester, you’ll learn the core skills you need to understand the basics of marketing. In the second semester, you’ll move to the cutting edge of the discipline through course content that demonstrates the latest concepts in digital marketing.
In this program, you’ll also:
- Learn the key elements of digital marketing
- Develop the skills to generate online content and navigation
- Develop basic marketing graphics skills so you can develop marketing brochures and other printed materials
- Conduct marketing analytics and use it as background for a marketing plan
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and marketing communications plans
- Get prepared for the challenges of global marketing
As a graduate of Sheridan’s Marketing Management program, you’ll be primed for today’s job market and be ready to begin work. In just one year, you’ll gain real skills you can put to use right away.
Here are some jobs you might find:
- Social Media Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Search Engine Marketing Coordinator
- Advertising and Promotions Planner
- Advertising Account Coordinator
- Assistant Product Manager