|Canada, Ontario, Toronto
|CA$17,343 per year
The fee is for the 2022–2023 academic year and includes tuition (CA$15,693), health insurance and ancillary charges.
The fees displayed are estimates for two semesters and are subject to change.
The registration fee includes the non-refundable application fee (CA$100) and the refundable deposit fee (CA$300).
|CA$1,800 per month
The above fee is an estimated amount for living expenses for one month.
High School / Secondary Education (or higher)
To be eligible for admission, you must possess a high school diploma including these required courses (or equivalents):
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
If you did not complete two or more consecutive full years at a recognized secondary or post-secondary education institution in a school where English is the primary language of instruction and communication, you must provide one of the English language proficiency tests below:
The Liberal Arts program will cover a range of subjects in the humanities and social sciences as well as communications and research methods. It will run four semesters in length, depending on your future goals.
This program is for you if you’re:
- interested in applying to a Bachelor of Arts program at a recognized university,
- considering college programs in areas such as business administration, child studies and community services, hospitality and tourism, journalism, and media and design; or
- exploring your ultimate career goals and various educational opportunities.
After two years (with at least a 3.0 GPA) you:
- may apply for consideration for an undergraduate arts program at university.
- will have gained experience in actual university-level courses.
Turn Your College Diploma into a University Degree
Centennial College Liberal Arts graduates can complete their diploma studies and move on to Algoma University to complete their degree in four years! This provides students with an opportunity to earn two credentials, combine theoretical and practical learning, gain experience at two institutions and achieve overall student success.
The pathway to Algoma University allows graduates with a 3.2 GPA average or higher, to apply for a maximum of 60 college to university transfer credits. Liberal Arts students can obtain one of the following Bachelor of Arts degrees at Algoma University:
- Bachelor of Arts – Psychology
- Honours Bachelor of Arts – English
- Honours Bachelor of Arts – History
- Honours Bachelor of Arts – Political Science
- Honours Bachelor of Arts – Sociology
Please visit the website for more information on articulation agreements.
- preparation for an undergraduate Arts program at a university
- gain university-level credits
- earn a college diploma