Mount Allison University Entrance Scholarships
Mount Allison offers generous and competitive scholarship opportunities for entering students!
You will be automatically considered for entrance scholarships when you submit your comprehensive admission and scholarship application.
Mount Allison’s entrance scholarships are awarded based on demonstrated:
- extracurricular involvement
- leadership experience
- community service
- work/internship experience
- as well as academic transcripts
- You must have a calculated admission average of 80% (or equivalent) to be eligible for an entrance scholarships
- Entrance scholarships range from $4,000-$20,000
Entrance Scholarship values will be credited directly to your Mount Allison University financial account in Connect@MTA in two equal installments — 50% in September and 50% in January. Values are disbursed based on your anticipated enrollment in 30 credits in the fall and winter sessions.
Entrance scholarships are renewable by maintaining a 3.7 (sessional) GPA with a course load of 30-course credits between the fall and winter terms. For more information, see entrance scholarship renewals.
DEADLINE: Scholarship applications and supporting documents must be submitted by March 1, 2023.
Nov 11, 2022