Welcome to the KAPLAN International Languages
Here at Kaplan, we really love languages. We’ve been helping students to fulfil their academic, professional and personal potential for over 80 years. We believe in the power of language education to make connections, create exciting opportunities and enrich lives.
We offer language programs in English, French, German and Spanish in destinations across the world.
WE ARE INTERNATIONAL
Kaplan`s network of schools spans 10 different countries across the globe, from France to Australia, and Kaplan has the stamp of approval from leading accrediting bodies worldwide. Each year, over 40,000 students are welcomed from all over the world, including Europe, the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Asia & The Pacific, the Americas, Africa and the Middle East, bringing together diverse cultures to help nurture an expansive and inclusive worldview.
Kaplan International provides a wide range of English-language courses for students wishing to study English. Whether you’re looking for an internationally recognized English qualification, a short, fun overseas adventure, or a full year of intensive study, Kaplan’s courses are designed to help you achieve your goals – and enrich your life.
Study English with Kaplan and enter a world of academic excellence:
- 80 years of excellence in education
- The largest network of schools in the English-speaking world
- 40,000 students from 150 countries each year
- Recommended by 97% of students
Just across the water from Niagara Falls, discover a multicultural city with its eyes on the future.
Beneath the spire of the CN Tower – the tallest free-standing structure in the world – Toronto is growing fast, not just in size but in energy, confidence, and creativity. Toronto is sometimes described as a cleaner, friendlier, and less expensive New York. It has the museums, nightclubs and restaurants, the world-class universities and the gleaming skyscrapers. But despite the cosmopolitan buzz, Toronto has a peaceful quality that’s rare among the world’s great cities. It’s the safest city in North America, and often ranked as one of the most “livable” in the world. Perhaps it’s this mix of energy and calm that attracts musicians, artists and filmmakers from across the world.
Our school is right in the heart of Downtown, moments away from the waterfront and a short walk from the popular urban beach park, Sugar Beach.
- Located in the heart of the city, just a few minutes from the CN Tower and a short walk from Canada’s historic transit hub – Union Station
- Regular weekend trips to local attractions like Niagara Falls and other nearby cities.
Things to see and do
- Visit colorful Kensington Market for vintage clothing and food from all over the world
- Explore the Art Gallery of Ontario, or the spell-binding collection of Islamic art at the Aga Khan museum
- Try skiing or rock-climbing at Niagara Escarpment; paddle-boarding on Lake Ontario, or inline skating along the Humber River
Search and apply!