#1 Co-op College in Ontario!
Georgian College is a College of Applied Arts and Technology in Ontario, Canada. It has 13,000 full-time students, including 3,600 international students from 85 countries, across seven campuses, the largest being in Barrie.
Georgian is a unique and positive experience in postsecondary education. A transformative experience that connects you to the skills you need, the people that inspire, the mindset to succeed, and the confidence to thrive.
As a Georgian graduate, you will be fully connected to your potential, your peers, your industry and the world at large.
Georgian has the highest percentage of its student body enrolled in co-op programs.
All full-time programs emphasize hands-on experience in workplaces, on campus, or in the community. Almost 80 percent offer a formal work-integrated learning opportunity – co-op, internship, placement, or field experience. Graduates leave Georgian with networks, hard skills, and strong resumés.
- 100% of the programs emphasize practical, hands-on learning
- 5,000+ Georgian students are enrolled in co-op programs
- 6,200 employers partner with Georgian to offer student work experiences
- 87.3% of the graduates find employment within six months of graduation
SOUTH GEORGIAN CAMPUS
The John Di Poce South Georgian Bay Campus offers state-of-the-art facilities and a close-knit culture that allows students a chance to receive one-on-one time with faculty and staff. Located in a picturesque setting in Collingwood, the South Georgian Bay Campus is easily accessed by local transit.
Collingwood is located on the southern shores of Georgian Bay. Ski hills, Scenic Caves and miles of trails make it a perfect place for four-season adventure. Popular Blue Mountain Resort and Wasaga Beach are close by, offering great dining, nightlife and recreation opportunities.
- Campus Size: 20k sq ft
- Collingwood Population: 20k
- Driving Distance from Toronto: 1.75 hours
20,000 square feet of learning space, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) room, community room, computer labs, nursing simulation lab, municipal transit hub, park-like setting with beautiful mountain views, student lounge, videoconferencing classroom.
- Housing: Rental options
- Hospital: Collingwood General and Marine
- Transit: Hourly bus service to the campus by public transit, regular buses to Toronto
- Groceries: Four large grocery stores, several small businesses
- Shopping: Collingwood Centre Mall, several big-box stores, the downtown shopping area, Village at Blue Mountain
POST-GRADUATION WORK PERMIT
Georgian College is a designated learning institution (DLI#: O19395677361) that offers programs that will make you eligible for a post-graduation work permit.