At ILSC, our history is as big as your dreams.
ILSC Language Schools has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991 and is the largest and longest-running of ILSC Education Group’s 5 divisions, which also include Colleges, Teacher Training, Language Training for Business, and Continuing Education.
- 29 years of teaching language
- +230K students taught
- +100 nationalities in our classrooms
- 8 international campuses
- 150+ higher education partners to transfer to
Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada in 1991, ILSC has become a world leader in language training and has grown to include 8 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; New Delhi, India; and Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, Australia.
Wherever you go, you can expect a consistently
outstanding ILSC experience.
Why Choose ILSC-Toronto
- Study at our only dedicated University Pathway campus and get access to the largest number of higher education partners.
- Stay in one of two modern Harrington House student residences.
- Join our Volunteer Team and connect with other students to organize local and global community initiatives.
- Take official IELTS and Cambridge language exams.
The Whole World within a City!
Canada’s biggest city is home to over 5.5 million people and is considered one of the most multicultural cities in the world. Fast-paced and diverse with 140 different languages are spoken, there is something for everyone in this thriving hub of culture, food, business, arts, festivals, shopping, and much more! Explore Toronto’s many neighbourhoods and discovers the distinct personality of each.
• University Pathway Program
• English through Journalism
• English through Toronto
• Business Interview Skills
• IELTS Test Preparation
Top Sights to Visit
• CN Tower
• Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
• Harbourfront Centre
• Art Gallery of Ontario
• Nathan Phillips Square
Search and apply!