For over 50 years, Humber College has been a global leader in career-focused learning.
With 33,000 full-time students including over 6,500 international students, Humber is the largest college in Canada with two beautiful, state-of-the-art campuses.
At Humber, programs provide you with the opportunity to learn through a balance of theoretical and practical knowledge with a focus on incorporating current industry trends and teaching practical problem-solving skills.
From 20 varsity teams, 50+ student clubs, mentorship programs, and global opportunities for an enriching study or work experience, Humber College is committed to your success in all aspects of your life.
With the diverse experiential learning opportunities ranging from placements, internships, applied research projects and more, you’ll be even closer to your dream career by the time you graduate.
- #1 Employer Satisfaction
- #1 Employment After Six Months
- 6,500+ International Students
- 79% of Programs with Work Placement
- 10,000+ Graduates Annually
- 33,000+ Full-time Students
- 130+ Nationalities on Campus
Toronto is one of the world’s most multicultural cities and it’s a welcoming place for everyone who visits lives and studies here.
Toronto is not only Canada’s economic and cultural hub, but it is also an internationally recognized centre for business, research and innovation, health sciences, media and the arts. No matter what area of study you choose, there are excellent opportunities to establish your career, make industry contacts and learn from world-leading professionals and organizations.
Toronto is also a safe, accessible and vibrant city with lots to do and experience. Downtown is just a short ride away by public transit, with attractions like the CN Tower, major league sports, concerts, museums and Toronto’s exciting food scene.
Outside of the city, there are plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy, such as hiking, biking, downhill skiing and natural wonders to explore like Niagara Falls.
Modern, friendly and full of life, Toronto is a city that will open many doors for you to enrich your studies and learn more about yourself and the world around you.
- Largest City in Canada - Home to 3 million people
- Safest City - Ranked 1st in North America *1
- Quality of Living - 2nd Best City in North America *2
- World-Class Connectivity - Canada’s Busiest and Largest Airport
- Best Study Destination - 11th Best Urban Destination *3
*1 Economist Intelligence Unit’s 2017 Safe Cities Index, *2 Mercer Quality of Living City Ranking 2019, *3 QS 2019
HUMBER COLLEGE LAKESHORE CAMPUS
Situated in the west end of Toronto, on the shores of Lake Ontario.
- Home to more than 10,600 full-time students with 400 living in residence
- Residence for 400 students
- Library and a variety of eating establishments
- Hiking, walking and biking trails
- Minutes from downtown and on the Toronto public transit line
- Close to cultural attractions of Toronto including the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, clubs, theatres, the Royal Ontario Museum, the Art Gallery of Ontario, CN Tower, Ontario Place and Harbourfront
- Listen to jazz and other concerts in the performing arts centre
- Attend live theatre and comedy shows
- LEED-Silver certified Lakeshore Commons building, featuring airy, open common areas and workspaces, computer labs, multi-media production suites, an art gallery and a cafeteria
LAKESHORE CAMPUS RESIDENCE
Humber's Lakeshore Campus residence building has:
West of downtown Toronto, the Lakeshore Campus combines attractive lakefront parkland, bike paths and historic buildings.
On-site facilities include:
- High-tech classrooms
- Computer labs
- Athletics facilities
- Food services
- Downtown Toronto is just a 20-minute drive or 40-minute streetcar ride away.
And so much more! » Click here for more details.
Read the Residence Handbook that contains some of the information you need to know about living in residence – the Residence Life Program, information about the Residence Code of Conduct, facilities and services available, security tips and other important information. Read it carefully and share it with your parents/guardians, so they can feel comfortable about where you will be living.
NOTE: On-Campus residence is limited and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Once you receive a room in residence you will be required to provide a $500 CAD deposit to the Humber Residence Department. The $500 CAD is non-refundable; please do not pay until you have been assigned a residence room.
There are many options for living off-campus. The prices and conditions are not part of Humber’s tuition and should be negotiated directly by the student with the housing provider.
To learn more, visit: places4students.com
If you are seeking a welcoming place to live and want to add an enriching element to your life in Canada, consider a homestay option. Homestay providers coordinate accommodation with a local host family to support the transition to life in Canada.
To learn more, visit:
Note: EdviseCanada is not responsible for the information provided by homestay and other renting websites.
POST-GRADUATION WORK PERMIT
Humber College is a designated learning institution (DLI#: O19376943122) that offers programs that will make you eligible for a post-graduation work permit.
Search and apply!